- Sugar & Brown Sugar: natural humectant, which draws moisture from the environment and applies it to the skin for a moisturizing effect. It is also a natural glycolic acid that breaks down the glue like bonded skin cells allowing for new cells great youthful look. It is also fights bacteria. Sugar is softer than salt that is often in most scrubs and helps to exfoliate dead cells and is a giving a beautiful glow.
- Coconut Oil: The fatty acid rich moisturizer protects and smooths skin. Also has an antimicrobial and disinfectant to help heal damaged skin. Coconut oil has been used as a natural protection from the sun in most tropical locations. Helps reducing the look of large pores.
- Oatmeal: has natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Greatly used to aid in the ease of sunburns, eczema and poison ivy. It normalizes your skins natural PH balance and helps lock in moisture. Removes oil from the skin and relieves dry itchy skin.
- Honey: Has clarifying properties that unplug pores so you get a deep clean. Is antibacterial and is great for healing acne. Offers an abundance of antioxidants and helps slow down the aging process. Very soothing and gives the skin a beautiful glow.
- Olive Oil: Calms irritation, gives skin a supple look, and is full of Vitamin E.
- Almond Oil: Contains Vitamin E, D, & A. Moisturizes, has anti-inflamatory properties, absorbs quickly into the skin and less greasy than most carrier oils. It also has lightening properties and helps reduce dark marks and even lightens dark circles from under the eyes.
- Jojoba Oil: Most used oil because it is the color of our natural oils produced in the body. Adds moisture and hydrates the skin and hair.
- Grapeseed Oil: A great source of polyphenols and flavonoids. Contains fatty acids: linoleic acid, vitamin E and oligomeric proanthocyanidin. Used to treat many minor to severe health conditions.
- Argan Oil: An extremely rich beneficial nutrient based oil with vitamin E. Is very beneficial for the hair and skin. Used as a moisturizer, conditioner, anti-aging, dry or damaged skin, good for nails and helps to protect from stretch marks.
- Avocado Oil: The WoW fruit. Not only is it great for hair, nails and skin, it does wonders for you inside. Improves circulatory function. The Oleic acid helps in lowering the risk of some cancers, prevents flare-ups of auto immune diseases, and will speed up cell regeneration. It aids in repelling and eliminating the microbial infections, while reducing inflammation. Has been used to reduce risk of heart disease by preventing the damage to the arterial walls. This fruit has the highest amount of Vitamin E and is great for improving eye health and mental acuity and memory. Because it helps speed things up in the digestive tract it is useful to those looking to loose weight. Loaded with chlorophyll that is a natural source of super healthy magnesium and aids in removing heavy metals like mercury and lead from the liver, kidneys, brain and other organs. Aids the skin in generating more stronger cells and improves damaged cells. Has been used for dandruff, cracked heels, keratosis pilaris, insect bites and stings, sunburn, eczema and psoriasis.
- Lanolin: Used to be considered a huge no-no in the cosmetic bizz until the claims were discounted. Lanolin is great at retaining moisture and is most closely resembles the humanoid lipids.
- Caster Oil: antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal, or that it has been used topically to treat a variety of skin conditions, reduce pain, and stimulate your immune system.
- Sunflower Oil: improves heart health, boosts energy, strengthens the immune system and improves skin health. Also used to prevent some cancers, lower cholesterol, reduces inflammation and rich in vitamin E. The antioxidant properties may reduce scars, hasten wound healing and add a healthy natural glow to the skin.
- Safflower Oil: Helps reduce cholesterol levels, manage blood sugar, aids in losing weight, improves hair health, boosts skin's health, reduces the symptoms of PMS, controls muscle contractions and improves the immune system. Increases the circulation of the scalp, while stimulating the growth and strength of the hair. Gives the hair that shiny appeal. The linoleic acid can combine with sebum to unclog the pores to reduce blackheads, acne and removes the build-up under the skin. Helps regenerate new skin cells and helps in clearing scars and blemishes.
- Mac Nut Oil: Has a rare antioxidant called squalene and offers a huge impact for our skin. Squalene is a naturally occurring antioxidant in the body but adding more can help to reduce oxidative stress on the body's fats and skin. Helps to prevent wrinkles, age spots and other signs of aging.
- Sesame Oil: Very high levels of zinc helps to produce collagen, and aids in giving skin more elasticity and helps repair damaged body tissue. Regular use can help in reducing a risk for skin cancer. Prevents harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun from damaging the skin.
- Hemp Seed Oil: A great moisturizer for the skin, hair and nails.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: A great moisturizer. Has anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, antibacterial, antiseptic, and antioxidant properties
- Sea Salt: Dead Sea Salt keeps the skin moisturized and revitalized. Detoxifies the body by flushing out all the toxins from the pores and improves blood circulation.
- Red Palm Oil: Contains the highest amount of Vitamin E and A than any other plant based oil. Has many antioxidants and carotenes.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Also called "plant of immortality" by the ancient Egyptians. Been used for centuries to heal wounds, burns, and skin conditions